As the night’s are getting darker, it’s easy to feel a little bit fed up and find yourself hankering after sunny Summer’s evenings. But why not embrace these cooler darker nights and see it as an opportunity to enjoy a cosy night in and re-discover the very British pastime of ‘having a bath’.
Six steps to creating the perfect bath time experience
- Find 30 minutes to yourself – you can’t rush a bath. Either at the end of the day before your evening starts, or just before bed. If you’re not a great sleeper, a relaxing bath can really help
- Get the right temperature for you. Too hot and you’ll find yourself over-heating and feeling light-headed, too cool and you’ll be shivering within five minutes!
- Make sure you’ve got a drink to hand – either water, or, we find a cup of Summerdown peppermint tea is very refreshing and the peppermint de-stresses
- Get a towel or bath pillow ready so you’re comfortable
- Light a Summerdown lemongrass & mint soy wax candle. Poured in a glass jar, with a silver lid, our candle is made with soy for a longer burn time. Fill the bathroom with the refreshing, clean scent of the English countryside
6. Run a bath and pour in Summerdown lemongrass & mint bath soak.
Formulated to be non-irritating, our bath soak is enriched with aloe vera to soothe and replenish your skin, leaving it soft and silky after a long, relaxing soak
And when you can’t feel any more relaxed, why not snuggle up on the sofa with a gorgeous throw and cushions? You can win this stunning set perfect for Autumn from the Cotswold Company right now.
Turn on the TV, treat yourself to a delicious, healthy snack like Portlebay popcorn in front of your favourite box set or the current batch of addictive TV programmes – are you a Victoria, Poldark, Cold Feet or Paranoid person?!
Bathe in the warm glow that you can only get from a FREE bottle of our bath soak
We’re embracing darker nights with a fantastic Autumn offer – free bath soak when you buy a candle for £22. Offer ends Sunday 2nd October.