1. Our homegrown peppermint is some of the finest in the world. Our single-estate English Black Mitcham peppermint, which we reintroduced to UK soil 30 years ago, has a pure, invigorating taste and crisp intensity which is totally unique. No blended, imported mint here!
2. We’re multi-award winning (21 x Great Taste awards, 5 x Beauty Shortlist awards, 2 x Janey Platinum Awards, 1 x Veggie Awards to name a few)
3. Nearly all our chocolates are vegan friendly and gluten free. Our body, bath & home products are 98% naturally derived and cruelty free
4. Peppermint has numerous natural health & wellbeing benefits including aiding digestion, boosting mood, enhancing energy, relieving stress, stimulating and decongesting
5. We are a small, independent, family-run, British business and the only peppermint chocolate producers in the UK who grow our own mint and distil our oil in a purpose-built distillery on our Hampshire farm
6. We’re proud owners of a Feefo Gold Trusted service award for our 5* customer service and product reviews
7. We are a higher stewardship farm and are passionate about farming for the future. We’re always thinking about our environmental impact and how we can maintain a thriving, sustainable ecosystem. Our soil is so important to us – without it, our peppermint wouldn’t thrive. Keeping it nutrient rich and healthy is a top priority
8. Our fields are a peppermint playground for wildlife, insects and flowers. We have beehives in our mint fields, sow wildflower borders and plant special feed crops for birds
9. We are charity partners with Plantlife, a prominent UK wildlife conservation charity
10. All new online customers receive 15% off their first order with promotional code news15*
*Terms and conditions apply. No promotional code can be used at the same time as another promotional code, unless stated otherwise. Code is only valid on full price items and won’t work with special offers, gift boxes, subscriptions, Summerdown specials or items on sale.