We love Christmas, but December can be exhausting, with all the shopping, wrapping, cooking and socialising. So it’s important to find a little time for yourself and make sure you’re on top form for the big day. Give yourself a night off and follow our six steps to the perfect bath time experience.
- Find 30 minutes to yourself – you can’t rush a bath. Either at the end of the day before your evening starts, or just before bed. If you’re not a great sleeper, a relaxing bath can really help
- Get the right temperature for you. Too hot and you’ll find yourself over-heating and feeling light-headed, too cool and you’ll be shivering within five minutes!
- Make sure you’ve got a drink to hand – either water, or, we find a cup of Summerdown peppermint tea is very refreshing and the peppermint instantly de-stresses
- Get a towel or bath pillow ready so you’re comfortable
- Light a Summerdown lemongrass & mint candle. Poured in a glass jar, with a silver lid, our candle is made with soy for a longer burn time. Let the scent of Summerdown restore mind and body.
6. Run a bath and pour in Summerdown lemongrass & mint bath soak. Formulated to be non-irritating, our bath soak is enriched with aloe vera to soothe and replenish your skin, leaving it soft and silky after a long, relaxing soak. Enjoy.