Autumn hails the unofficial start of the bath season so here are Summerdown’s six steps to the perfect bath time experience.
- Prioritise self-care. Find 30 minutes to yourself – you can’t rush a bath. Either at the end of the day before your evening starts, or just before bed. If you’re not a great sleeper, a relaxing bath can really help
- Run a bath and pour in Summerdown lemongrass & mint bath soak. Formulated to be non-irritating, our bath soak is enriched with aloe vera to soothe and replenish your skin, leaving it soft and silky after a long, relaxing soak.
- Get the right temperature for you. Too hot and you’ll find yourself over-heating and feeling light-headed, too cool and you’ll be shivering within five minutes!
- Make sure you’ve got a drink to hand – either water, or, we find a cup of Summerdown peppermint tea is very refreshing and the peppermint instantly de-stresses
- Get a towel or bath pillow ready so you’re comfortable
- Light a Summerdown lemongrass & mint candle. Poured in a glass jar, with a silver lid, our candle is made with soy for a longer burn time. Let the scent of Summerdown restore mind and body. Enjoy.