WIN a Mother’s Day treat – online prize draw
- Open to all UK residents aged 18 years and over
- Entrants must complete the online entry form to enter.
- No bulk entries will be accepted.
- Prize: 1 x Summerdown Mint relaxation gift box and 1 x white mixed bouquet worth £100 from the Real Flower Company.
- Prize draw closes at 11.59pm on Monday 25th March. Winner will be selected at random from all entrants and informed on Tuesday 26th March. In the event that winner doesn’t accept prize by Wednesday 27th March, winner will be drawn again.
- Prize will be despatched to arrive by Saturday 20th March; please note Summerdown Mint relaxation gift box and flower bouquet will be sent separately.
- There are no cash alternatives
- The promoter may substitute items for items of an equal or greater value if, for any reason the original item is unavailable
- The promoter reserves the right to change any terms of the prize draw during the period that it runs
- The Promoter is Summerdown Farms Ltd, PO Box 6636, RG24 4AQ
Summerdown Mint will be offering a number of different promotional codes at any given time, which can be used exclusively online to receive the stated discount. The following conditions apply:
- No single code can be used at the same time as another promotional code, unless stated otherwise. This includes the news15 code for new subscribers to our Newsletter and the dorset20 code offered to Dorset cereals customers.
- Promotional codes are only valid until their own individual expiry dates.
- A large proportion of the codes will apply to body, bath and home products only, and will not trigger discounts on chocolates, teas, sweets and oils.
- Codes are only valid on full price items and won’t work with items on sale.
- Summerdown Mint terms & conditions apply to all promotional codes issued through 3rd party partners.
- No cash alternatives.
- Promoter: Summerdown Farms Ltd, PO Box 6636, RG24 4AQ.
All products are subject to availability. If a product is going to take longer to produce than stated, we will endeavour to procure it for you as quickly as possible, but will give you the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
Delivery & dispatch – UK
We will dispatch orders within 4 working days of receipt of order, either by Royal Mail post or by courier service. All UK orders under £25 are subject to a delivery charge of £3.50 (unless a promotion is running and Free postage is offered). FREE UK delivery is applied for orders of £25 or more.
Delivery & dispatch – Overseas
We can only accept orders for UK delivery online at present. For orders outside the UK please contact us by email and we will do our best to help.
Disclaimer: We cannot take responsibility for delays in delivery by Royal Mail outside of our control including industrial action or severe weather conditions and subsequent disruption to the service. We endeavour to make our customers aware should a situation arise and to know when to expect delays.
Receiving your order
Please ensure that somebody is available to receive your parcel, unless special delivery instructions have been entered into the checkout section of the site. Any charges incurred for re-delivery will be the responsibility of the customer.
All prices shown include VAT at 20%.
As an existing customer Summerdown Mint will contact you electronically from time to time, using the information you provide us with when you buy from us online. We will use this information to provide you with details of special offers and the latest news. This information helps us understand a little more about you, our consumers, but please be assured that we never share your details with third parties unless you have opted in to receive communications from one of our partners. All data is controlled by Summerdown Mint. By signing up to our newsletter you are confirming that you are over 13 years of age.
We welcome all feedback and will endeavour to deal with any problems experienced by our customers within 5 working days. If you have any feedback, comments or complaints, then please get in touch with us either by email or using the contact numbers on the Contact Us page.
Use of this site is governed by English Law.